Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bringing It Back on the JS

I have a friend who used to slap us (albeit lightly) in the face when he thought we said something stupid -- and when he thought we really said something ridiculously stupid, he would "bring it back" on us by immediately slapping us again with the back of his hand.

Well, Xoff brings it back on the Journal-Sentinel today for a ridiculously slanted article that appears on the front page this morning concerning Doyle's order to not enforce the minimum mark-up law on ethanol blended fuel in the state.

I was going to craft a response to the article myself, but didn't have time to put one together.

Thankfully, Xoff hits all of the points I wanted to make -- and then some.

Check it out if you haven't already -- it's worth the read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seth Zlotocha said...

No. I haven't had a chance to meet Xoff, yet.

August 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home