Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Map of Iraq War Referendum Results

Below is a map I posted a couple weeks ago detailing the location around Wisconsin of the various referendums about bringing the troops home. I've noted the results of each referendum based upon the results reported by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here.

As I mentioned the last time I posted this map, the exact location of the various municipalities may be a bit off, but the general idea of how the referendums were disbursed is still conveyed.

Dark Blue = Passed Overwhelmingly (over 65%) (6)
Light Blue = Passed (18)
Light Red = Failed (6)
Dark Red = Failed Overwhelmingly (over 65%) (1)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seth, thanks for this map. It helps one relatively new to Wisconsin get my bearings on where all these places are. And thanks for summarizing the results.

April 06, 2006  
Blogger Seth Zlotocha said...

Glad it was helpful.

And, by the way, I've lived in Wisconsin for most of my life and putting this map together helped me get my bearings on where a good portion of these places are, as well. Without the help of mapquest (and www.epodunk.com for those locales too small even for mapquest), I would've been lucky to locate half of them.

April 06, 2006  
Blogger Rick Esenberg said...

Dean

I agree that you don't have to be new to Wisconsin not to know where half of these places are. I have lived here for 50 years (save three at law school).

Seth has done us a service, so I won't point out that they are hardly dispersed throughout the state.

April 07, 2006  
Blogger Seth Zlotocha said...

I'm always glad to help, Rick.

April 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home