Friday, March 10, 2006

Away from My Desk for a Bit

I fly down to good 'ol Nashville for a work-related conference on Sunday and return Tuesday night.

It's the first time I've headed south in a couple years. One of the big redeeming qualities of leaving Wisconsin for the southern regions of the country in winter is supposed to be the weather. (Side Note: Isn't it sad March is still considered winter up here?)

Of course, the few days I head south they're calling for thunderstorms in Nashville on Sunday and Monday, while on Tuesday temps are expected to drop into the mid-40s with 25 mph winds. Ain't it grand.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much access I'll have to a computer while away, so postings are likely to be sparse between now and Wednesday.

UPDATE: No trip for me. First I was bumped from my Sunday flight due to overbooking. Then my Monday morning flight was canceled due to weather. I got to spend a lot of quality time at Mitchell "International" Airport, though, so it wasn't all for nothin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home